Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where has time gone???

Where has time gone? That is the question I keep asking myself. It seems like just yesterday we were here.....



but now we are here.....



it seems like just yesterday we were holding your hand like here.....

but now she (Mrs. Best your wonderful kindergarten teacher) is holding your hand....



oh...Mary Alice how I miss you like crazy during the day but I am so happy to see you so excited to go to school each morning! You are growing up SO fast! It seems like just yesterday I was giving you a bath in the kitchen sink...however instead of kissing you in your bath I am now kissing you goodbye as you walk out the door into your new world.



We love you Mary Alice!

6 comments:

mandy said...

Whoa, isn't that crazy! I so know how you are feeling girlfriend. It makes me angry & upset & jealous that some other lady is spending more hours in the day with him than I am now. Not fair! I'm not homeschooling material, but I sure do think about it & really miss my boy being little.

G-MA said...

It was alot of fun remembering the pictures you chose. It is so hard for us to believe that you and Steve are at this point in your life. Seems like yesterday you graduated from TT and we were busy getting ready for your wedding on September 22, 2000.
MA is such a beautiful child inside and ouside. We can not wait to talk to her in person and meet her teacher in six weeks.
Love, Mom and Dad

Vickie said...

She is beautiful and you guys have done such a great job as parents.
MA is growing up too fast, it seems hard to believe what life was like before kids!

Kiera said...

Precious pictures! She is so ready for school though, look at those grins! Precious!!

Krista said...

Love this post . . . love the pictures! Your sweet MA is growing fast . . . aren't they all! =) Hope you guys had a great holiday weekend!

Mamma said...

Oh, my! I do remember clearly when you were born. It may have been cold outside, but you were surrounded by warm loving arms and praying hearts. Our prayers were answered, because you have grown into a beautiful, loving, and kind hearted little girl. What a treasure.