Saturday, February 21, 2009

Remembering Chuy

Well I have been avoiding blogging because I knew that I would have to blog about Chuy and his unexpected death 2 weeks ago. Chuy died suddenly 2 weeks ago in our backyard. We miss him so much and had so much fun with him over the past 6 months.

Here are some pics when he first came home.....



Mary Alice was soooo excited to finally have a dog again....








They could not wait
to play with him...











Even daddy was so excited
to finally have the dog
he had waited so long for..









Oh puppies..
they are into everything....






We love you Chuy!

1 comment:

Deonne said...

OMGoodness! I'm so sorry. I know how excited you all were for sweet Chuy and I know you must miss him. :-( I bet that is especially hard on your sweet kiddos. So sorry!