Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's never to late...right?

Finally pictures from Easter!



Hey! I finally got a picture of Charlie..shhhh don't tell him. I guess it would be really good if I would have taken the red eye out before I posted but then that would of taken 5 seconds and I might not of ever posted these pictures.



here's my girl who LOVES to take pictures



The kids and I....charlie is about to lose it...he had had enough pictures....
Charlie could just not take any more of the camera (he is crying in the corner as this picture was taken)
Wish we had got a picture of Steve and the kids..maybe next year..it is just so crazy at our house on the morning of church.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Yay!!! Welcome back! I missed "seeing" you! Your kids are so stinkin cute!!! Love them!

G-MA said...

Mary Alice you are so beautiful and Charlie what a handsome boy you are. We are looking forward to seeing you in July.
Love, G-Dad and G-MA