Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sorry I have been MIA. My readers have been emailing me asking for a new post and I am trying not to let them down. :) I have a HORRIBLE camera and I have not been taking any pictures. Which is really sad. This time last year my camera broke and I was not posting much and then Steve bought me a new one for Christmas...and well now that one is broke too....

Anyone with a extra "paparazzi" camera laying around? If so please send to me at.....

I have a little extra time on my hands and just wanted to send a shout out to all my fans :). HELLO MANDY! I am sitting on the couch waiting for "Ghost Rider" the movie to be over. Steve and my brother somehow have gotten into the movie and so I am surfing the Internet looking for black Friday deals. Yes...I have looked at camera's but just can't find what I want under $500. How sad is that?

So most likely my lack of posting will continue! Hope everyone is having a great thanksgiving. I am enjoying mine with my parents, grandfather, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew!

2 comments:

mandy said...

OMG! A post!!! How shocked was I to click on your blog, all the while thinking.."this is going to be a wasted click...just the Hirst kids starting school....AGAIN..." And much to my surprise...A POST!! Wow. Pictures or no pictures, I enjoyed it! Thank you. Sorry you haven't found any great deals on cameras. Have you had a Canon Elph? (sp?) That's my 'purse camera' and I do love it. It was $150 like 3 years ago...I have several blog pics from it. Girl, post something from your camera for crying out loud. Miss you. Hope t'giving was great. I'm ready to see my NC peeps again. Talk to you soon!

mandy said...

That was supposed to say post something from your camera "PHONE" for crying out loud.